- Elaine Jones is the President of Targeted Financial Solutions, LLC. Her company provides training, implementation and support related to Target Costing and cost management solutions for product and service based companies.
- Elaine is a Certified Public Accountant
- Elaine holds a bachelors degree from Indiana University in Accounting.
- At Navistar, Elaine Jones managed the Product Costing & Analysis group. In this role, Elaine led a team providing all aspects of product costing analysis, including establishing and tracking Target Cost and explaining cost changes for current product and future product development programs.
- Prior to joining Navistar, Inc. in 1998, Elaine worked for seven years for Fort Wayne National Bank in various Financial and Cost Accounting roles.
- Elaine Jones has more than 21 years of experience in Accounting.
- At Fort Wayne National Bank, Elaine was responsible for Federal Bank reporting, Branch Profitability reporting and Management Information Services.
- Elaine Jones is a member of the Board of Directors of Northern Indiana Junior Achievement.
- Elaine is a Junior Achievement classroom volunteer.
- Elaine is a Girl Scout leader.
To contact Elaine Jones please email email@example.com or she can be reached at 260-494-0241.